Warren Edward Buffett is an American business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. Buffett serves as the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway… (source)
|Date of Birth||30 August 1930|
|Born Place||Omaha, Nebraska, US|
|Living Country||United States|
|Father Name||Howard Buffett|
|Mother Name||Leila Buffett|
|Spouse||Astrid Menks (m. 2006), Susan Buffett (m. 1952–2004)|
|Sibling||Doris Buffett, Roberta Buffett Elliott|
|Childrens||Peter Buffett, Susan Alice Buffett, Howard Graham Buffett|
|Companies||Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway|
|Net. Worth||80.1 billion USD (2017)|
|Facebook Account||Bill Gates Facebook Account|
|Twitter Account||Warren Buffett Twitter Account|
|LinkedIn Accounts||Bill Gates LinkedIn Account|
|Interview||Warren Buffett Interview|
|Awards||Presidential Medal of Freedom|
Warren Buffet Famous Quotes
- Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
- We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.
- Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.
- Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.
- Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.
- It’s only when the tide goes out that you discover who’s been swimming naked.
- It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.
- Our favorite holding period is forever.