Amancio Ortega Gaona is a Spanish business tycoon. He is the founder and former chairman of Inditex fashion group, best known for its chain of Zara clothing and accessories retail shops. Amancio is the wealthiest retailer in the world. (Source)
|Date of Birth||28 March 1936|
|Father Name||Antonio Ortega Rodríguez|
|Mother Name||Josefa Gaona Hernández|
|Spouse||Rosalía Mera (m. 1966; div. 1986),Flora Pérez Marcote (m. 2001)|
|Sibling||Josefa Ortega Gaona,Antonio Ortega,Pilar Ortega Gaona|
|Childrens||Sandra Ortega Mera, Marta Ortega Perez, Marcos Ortega Mera|
|Net. Worth||77.7 billion USD|
|Facebook Account||Amancio Ortega Facebook Account|
|Twitter Account||Amancio Ortega Twitter Account|
|Interview||Amancio Ortega Interview|
Amancio Ortega Famous Quotes
- Die of success? Give me a break! We’ve only just started!
- The customer has always driven the business model…
- I am the property of my business, not the reverse.
- You must appear three times in the newspapers: when you are born, when you get married, and when you die.
- Zara will remain the largest and most international brand.
- The problem of succession in businesses anywhere in the world arises from the fact that not all legal heirs are suitable.
- We cannot limit ourselves to continuing on the path we have already opened…
- Once again we will have to be enthusiastic and exacting in order to convert ideas and projects into reality…